Thursday 1 August 2013

Pink Leopard Print Nail Art

As I said in my previous post, I am planning to do lots of summer designs over the next few weeks.  Here is my next summer design, pink leopard print, which I have done on my toes.  These would also look perfect on the finger nails too, or even as just an accent nail.
I think a leopard print design is so easy to do.  It doesn't take very much time at all and you can use any colours!
To create the pink leopard print design you will need:
Bright Pink Nail Polish
Pale Pink Nail Polish
Black Nail Polish
Dotting Tool

Step by Step:
1. Paint your nails with two coats of your darker/brighter pink.
2. When thoroughly dry, use your largest dotting tool dipped in pale pink polish, to create random dots all over the nail. (Leave gaps though so you can create some black dots later on)
3. When that is dry, take a medium/small dotting tool dipped in black nail polish and draw semi circles around the edge of your dots. (You are just outlining the dots, but not all the way round) You can do other dots of black in the other gaps as in my picture.
4. Add your favourite top coat to your design to add a gloss.

This is what my final design looks like.  I hope you like it.  Please let me know what you think.  Like I say, you can use pretty much any colour for leopard print, I just chose pink as it was summery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment