Saturday 1 November 2014

Polka Dot & Rose Pedicure


Hey,

So this week I present to you a pedicure design.  My finger nails are just plain black which I shall show you on this post too, so I decided to do fancy toes seeing as my fingers are plain.  I was slightly inspired by my outfit for a party I am going to this weekend which is black with roses, but I added polka dots too to make this design a bit more special.  A good tip for this design and any design which you do over a black base it to paint the design (in this case roses) in a white first, then apply the main colour over the top.  This will help to ensure the colour is bright as the black will just dull your colour if you apply it straight away.  I hope you like this design.
Pictorial
 My plain nails ready for my night out.
Dee .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment